UMNB-RMA Trade Group Purchasing Program
UMNB has partnered with Rural Municipalities of Alberta (RMA Trade) to provide our members with access to competitively priced goods and services through a cooperative procurement program. Through this program, we can offer preferential pricing and service on everything from office supplies to heavy equipment as a benefit of UMNB membership.
Buying through our new membership services program saves you time and money by leveraging group purchasing. Member benefits include competitive pricing from reputable local vendors, access to trusted brands and products that have been competitively solicited and awarded, consolidated invoicing and easy payment terms. Procurement of products and service through this program meets all legislative requirements.
Read the Cooperative Procurement Guide for an overview of the program:
Learn About the Current Vendors and Product and Service Offerings:
How to Participate :
Step 1 – Get your opt-in form here. Print and complete the entire form. Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2 – Create your municipality’s declaration letter and post it to your municipal tendering website.
Step 3 – Sign your municipal declaration letter and email it to email@example.com for Minister Mary Wilson, Service New Brunswick approval. CC: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Step 4 – Reach out to Tim about your specific purchasing needs.
Value to UMNB Members :
- Additional procurement tool for UMNB’s members – non-binding and no obligation to purchase.
- Procurement compliance to trade agreement legislation.
- Access to premium brands through Sourcewell partnership.
- Members select which vendor they want to buy from. The member will purchase/place any orders through the vendor and pay the vendor directly. The vendor delivers the product and is responsible for applicable warranties.
- Full purchasing support from start to finish.
- Supporting UMNB programs supports UMNB members!
For More Information or to Make A Purchase :
Tim Elms, Client Relations Manager