UMNB-RMA Trade Group Purchasing Program
UMNB has partnered with Rural Municipalities of Alberta (RMA Trade) to provide our members with access to competitively priced goods and services through a cooperative procurement program. Through this program, we can offer preferential pricing and service on everything from office supplies to heavy equipment as a benefit of UMNB membership.
Buying through our new membership services program saves you time and money by leveraging group purchasing. Member benefits include competitive pricing from reputable local vendors, access to trusted brands and products that have been competitively solicited and awarded, consolidated invoicing and easy payment terms. Procurement of products and service through this program meets all legislative requirements.
Learn About the Current Vendors and Product and Service Offerings :
- Cooperative Procurement Guide (PDF)
- Capital Purchasing (PDF)
- Culverts (PDF)
- Fleet Upfitting (PDF)
- Geospatial Program (PDF)
- Ground Engagement (PDF)
- Office Supply Program (PDF)
- Tires (PDF)
- Traffic Supplies (PDF)
How to Participate :
Value to UMNB Members :
- Additional procurement tool for UMNB’s members – non-binding and no obligation to purchase.
- Procurement compliance to trade agreement legislation.
- Access to premium brands through Sourcewell partnership.
- Members select which vendor they want to buy from. The member will purchase/place any orders through the vendor and pay the vendor directly. The vendor delivers the product and is responsible for applicable warranties.
- Full purchasing support from start to finish.
- Supporting UMNB programs supports UMNB members!
For More Information or to Make A Purchase :
Tim Elms, Client Relations Manager