BrokerLink is proud to offer exclusive home and auto insurance premiums to members. Talk to one of our insurance experts for the right advice. 

With warmer days around the corner, it is time to ensure that you have your seasonal property and summer toys properly insured for the upcoming summer season. At BrokerLink, we know that taking time to relax and enjoy life is important. Let us help protect the things you work hard for by providing you the right coverage and advice on your seasonal property, watercraft, and recreational insurance. 

Vacation Property & Cottages 

How you use your seasonal property can determine what type of insurance you may need. Comprehensive coverage provides extended protection for your year-round vacation property that includes boathouses, sheds, bunkhouses, as well as your belongings. Basic insurance on the other hand, provides coverage that will cover only the specific risks detailed in your policy. 

Trailer & RV

Your RV is considered your second home, so it is important to protect it like you do your house. Whether you own a motorhome, fifth wheel, trailer or camper – you need to ensure you have the right level of coverage against accident-related damages, theft, vandalism and liability. 


Whether you own a catamaran, speedboat or other watercraft, as a boater you have specialized insurance needs.  It is important that you have the right coverage in the event of loss and damage caused by collision, theft, or vandalism. It can also protect you financially if you injure someone, or cause damage to another person’s property or boat while operating your vessel. Always remember to have enough life jackets!


Do you own a cruiser, touring or sport bike? Like any other vehicle on the road, you need to have a standard insurance policy (third-party liability and accident benefits) for your motorcycle. You should also review additional coverages, like collision or comprehensive to ensure you are prepared for anything that comes your way.  


Hit the trails this summer knowing your ATV has the right insurance coverage. Did you know that if you use your all-terrain vehicle on public property you must have it insured? If you are touring around on your own land, it is not legally required, but it is definitely a good idea. Having liability coverage protects you in the event you unintentionally injure someone or damage someone’s property. ATVs can also be quite expensive, so ensure you protect your asset financially by including coverage against physical damages as well.

Rest Assured, BrokerLink Has You Covered*


Contact BrokerLink today: Call 1.833.998.3798, or visit


* Subject to policy conditions and exclusions. ©2024 Brokerlink Inc. ™BrokerLink & Design is a trademark of Brokerlink Inc. All rights reserved.